Admission to doctoral studies is open to those who have successfully graduated (Diplom, Master) from a recognised university or college in one of the following fields of study:
- Human Medicine, Dentistry or Veterinary Medicine,
- Pharmacology, Nursing Sciences,
- Biology, Biophysics, Biochemistry
- Sports and Nutrition Sciences, Nursing Sciences,
- Nursing Sciences,
- Scientific diploma or Master's degree,
- Diploma or Master's degree with health science relevance.
A total of at least five years or 300 ECTS credits must be proven.
In special cases, the university management may require the applicant to provide proof that he or she would be admitted to a doctorate at his or her home university or at another recognised university in his or her home country.
The decision on admission is taken by the university management and the programme management on the basis of the recommendations of the selection committee.
There is no entitlement to admission to doctoral studies.